Monday 4 July 2011

Weekend in pictures



Love these cups I want a set! (www.amorelitadesigns.com)

Now these are stunning, designed by Samantha Robinson (www.samantharobinson.com.au)


 Now these I couldn't resist and purchased the one at the bottom, gorgeous earings, rings and necklaces with a urban vibe. (www.stannard-inc.com)

 Now it wouldn't be a trip to the markets without trying on some silly hats. These were really cosy and warm.



Decided on Gozleme for lunch - couldn't choose between pumpkin, leek and cheese or eggplant, capcicum and tomato, so we got both and went halves - nom nom nom.



Fringe Bar Markets - bring on summer I want to get my tootsies into some of these gorgeous sandals. 

After being rather restrained earlier in the day I gave in when I saw this shirt by a local Sydney designer - there is no label as they are relatively new. Love the versatility of being able to button up the front panels, plus it is super long at the back Hard choice over colour as I wanted them all - finally decided on the caramel colour.  




Was gutted to see that one of my fav local shops in Paddington was closing down :( Hope their other stores are still open. 

Will post photos of the progress of the blazer and vintage dress in the next couple of days!! Coming along nicely.

Till next time.

Nic xx

4 comments:

  1. That shirt is lovely Nic! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be nice in summer with a pair of light denim cutoffs. Soooo want a pair of those sandals - bring on the warmer weather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Paddington Markets, you can never walk away empty handed! I hadn't realised that Joshua & Sean were shutting down, they used to have nice clothes at a reasonable price :(

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know they were always a go to place when you needed a last minute outfit for a Saturday night. Fingers crossed another fabulous store pops up in it's place.

    ReplyDelete