Sunday 17 July 2011

Stitch 'n Bitch

It was a weekend of giggles, gossip, good food and good company, with a bit of craft thrown in. Stitch 'n Bitch is a monthly gathering of friends who enjoy making new things, learning a new craft or just meeting new people. We had sewers, crocheters, cross stitchers and knitters. Thought that I would share with you a few pics from the day. 


Helen working on a new singlet

Serious props have to go out to Ruth for baking this amazing savory pull-apart loaf - it was delish!

Need to get me one of these for all my bits and bobs.



Kirryns crazy critter.


My project for the day - cannot decide if its a rabbit or not

Maree hard at work sewing her makeup bag as shown below. 


Finishing touches.

All in all it was a successful day, lots of tea drunk, laughs had and ideas for next time. 

Have to start planning the next one. 

Till next time.

Nic xx

2 comments:

  1. It was such a lovely afternoon Nic. Thanks again for having me! Jez loved my crazy critter haha. As dodgy as he was I'm quite proud of him x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe your welcome. Will have to come along for the next one :)

    ReplyDelete