Saturday 23 July 2011

Perfectly Pressed

Sydneys wild wind and torrential rain could not keep us away from the COFA Pressed evening last Thursday at the Beowolf Gallery in Woolarah. My lovely friend Angela invited us along to a showing of what they had been working on for the last few months as part of their COFA printmaking course. 

It was a lovely evening out of the rain, a nice glass of red wine in hand, surrounded by bonsais, ogling at the detail and design of the prints on display. I got some serious inspiration to take a printmaking course myself, not that I dont have enough on the go already.

Here are some pics from the night events. 

And congratulations must go to Ange for selling one of her pieces on the opening night, I know your piece is going to a nice home (you bet me to it Mark). 

 Ange with one of here pieces







SOLD!

Till next time,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment