Saturday 9 July 2011

Lace Lover

This weekend has flown by too fast, but I still managed to get some sewing done. On my last trip to Singapore I caught up with my friend Jie and she was instantly taken by a black lace dress that I made for the races a couple of years ago. So out of some similar lace I picked up on my adventure to Cabramatta I whipped up something similar. Quite surprised that it took me all of 2 hours from start to finish.

This is the original dress with handmade lace floral necklace/headband.


I made this one for the Randwick races however it was rained out so yet to wear this one. Love the scalloped edge of the lace hem.

 This is the new dress that will soon be winging its way to Singapore.


Now I am off to enjoy some of this glorious Sydney sunshine.

Till next time.

Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment