Tuesday 5 July 2011

Sew fabulous

Well as promised here is the update on how I am getting on with my projects.

1. Blazer is slowly coming together. Battled with the top pocket tonight but it looks just like a bought one :) So many pieces still left to sew. I know this is going to be a slow project but well worth it in the end.



2. Second fitting of my altered pattern for Maree's dress (still a few minor alterations done after the photo was taken but now it fits like a glove!!) All that tedious measuring and refitting has finally paid off and can now go ahead and cut it out from the real fabric.



3. Registering our business name this week!!! Once its done we will have the big reveal....can't wait to start marketing it.

Oh in other news I now have a gorgeous sewing table courtesy of Anna! I mentioned this in one of my previous posts and now I have the pics to prove it. Certainly has me inspired and not to mention organised. No more working off of the dining room table (think the flatties are happy about that).




Had a mani on the weekend and opted for a different colour as opposed to the standard red or neutral colour that I usually go for. Let me know what you think...


Anywho hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week.

Till next time.

Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment