Monday 1 August 2011

Back on track

Well its been a while but I have been a busy bee getting my sew on. Rather than ramble on about it I'd rather show you......

Gillian has finally finish off the dress she has been making for her niece been in the works for a couple of months since the first Stitch n Bitch.

First prototype of one of the dresses for our children's collection. 

Finally found the time to cut out Maree's dress from the real fabric. No going back now.

This is the final result - few minor alterations to get the fit spot on. Surprised that it only took me 1.5 hours to whip this up, when it took me almost a month to fit and cut it.

In need of a really good press 

A little critter I whipped up as a leaving gift for Kelly's little man Max.


In other news the forms have been signed and posted!! Fingers toes and all other body parts are crossed in the hope that our business name gets accepted.

Well till next time (and hopefully not so long this time)

Nic xx

2 comments: