Monday 13 June 2011

Red lips sink ships

I am in love love love with red lippy! I have never been brave enough before to try such a bold colour, but since I was heading out with the contiki girls (and boys) on Saturday night I needed something as a focus for an all black outfit.

It was certainly a time for firsts as I bought a Stylestalker dress from the Fashion Weekend Markets back in April that I had yet to wear. Teamed with some amazing tights from a Singapore Designer ELOHIM by Sabrina Goh and a black satin blazer, my Aldo leather clutch and CK heels I was good to go. Hence why I needed a pop of colour.



Till next time.

Nic xx

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it such a confidence booster hen you find the red lipstick that's right for you! I'm currently looking for an orange-y red shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so true. I ended up going with L'Oreal Colour Riche - True Red.

    ReplyDelete