Wednesday 8 June 2011

Free to be me

Why hello there fancy seeing you here...

Well this is me in a nutshell, the things that take my fancy, inspiration around me, and whatever craft project that I have on the go (which is usually more than one).

A little bit more about me...
- Hail from that small country out there to the east of Australia, you know the one called New Zealand.
- Call Sydney home (for now anyway)
- Draw much of my inspiration from my Polish Nana who has always been behind the sewing machine for much of her life.
- IT Consultant by day....Closet cross stitcher by night
- Love love love photography, so no doubt I will add my fav images on here.

So basically I want to share with you all what keeps me sane.

Will post some images of my latest project (cute as a button baby clothes) in the next day or so. Keep your eyes peeled.

That is all for now, till we meet again.

Nic xx



1 comment: