Wednesday 21 September 2011

Refashion Fun

Well out with the old and in with the....well old. You might be thinking I've gone batty but as a matter of fact I have come to the realisation that I hardly wear some of the clothes that I own, and it doesn't help that my drawers and wardrobe are chocca full. Yes my name is Nicola and I have a shopping addiction. There is nothing like the feeling you get when the shop assistant swipes your card.

So as I have been doing a little bit of refashioning already (aka altering clothes you own into something fabulous) in an attempt to curb my shopping habbit and save some coin I am going to make a pledge that for 6 months I will not purchase any new clothes (underwear excluded) starting from the 1st of October.

Fingers crossed I am not going to go at this alone. Hopefully I can convince my lovely friend Maz to join my crusade. We both have things that we are trying to save for, then again hers is bigger than mine - like a thing called a wedding :)

Now to get my thinking cap on as to how I can turn some of my old bottom of the drawer haven't seen the light of day in a while stuff into items that I never want to remove.

Wish me (us) luck!

Till next time,
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment