Sunday 9 October 2011

Slack Sally

First of all I think I deserve a slap across the wrist for being so slack with my postings lately. Oooooops my bad.

So much has been going on. Firstly I am happy to report that the 6 month non shopping slog has started off well and no clothing purchases to report (considering were only 10 days in), the only thing I have purchased recently was an entertainment unit for our TV (second hand might I add).

Secondly I have begun sewing a new dress to wear to a wedding in 2 weeks time. This will be my after work project as all my weekends over the next couple of months are chocka with either weddings, birthdays, events, or family visits.

Thirdly, I have also started to make some of my chirstmas presents! The weather in Sydney hasn't been the best so I have claimed a spot on the couch made several cups of tea and got my cross stitch on. Its a nice personal innexpensive gift and have found so much inspiration online from the likes of Etsy.

Finally, in order to keep track of all my projects / inspiration / stuff for the business I have attached a pinboard above my sewing area (I was starting to lose track of what I have on the go), however at the moment it is looking rather bare.  Just need to find the time to actually fill it with stuff!

Well I will post some pics soon of the progress I am making with the dress.

Till next time.
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment