Sunday 4 September 2011

Vibing Vintage

So another weekend been and gone but what a fun filled weekend it was. A spot of brunch followed by some  fabric and vintage shopping, could have spent a fortune but restricted myself to a few meters of some lovely linen and cotton from Tessuti in Surry Hills. OMG this store is amazing!! Not to mention the gorgeous dresses on offer at one of my favourite vintage stores Grandma Takes a Trip. Absolute inspiration. 









This is another little critter I made this weekend (spotty dog/rabbit it can't decide)

So I also made a trip to Spotlight and picked up some amazing turquoise and chocolate upholstery fabric to make some new couch cushions to replace the mismatched lime green and cream ones we currently have, these will be my project for next weekend. Photos to follow :)  

Till next time.

Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment