Monday 12 September 2011

Sweet Scents of Spring

The sun was shining but boy was it cold. Went for a wander down to The Rocks to check out what was on offer at the markets. Also made some new cushion covers as I mentioned in my last post. This one shows the wicked fabric that I used, has a 70s vintage feel to it.


Slightly better picture of the fabric

Dr Who anyone??

One of the art installations at MCA - completely made out of old umbrellas

Angle Place Sydney - makes me want to get a bird cage

We came across this ad that spits out free Yoplait Fruche - nom nom nom

Quick stop in at DJs to check out their Spring Flower Show - one word SPRING!!






Just wanted to bundle them all up and take them home.

Been working on a few new patterns and only some minor alterations needed. Soon my life will be nothing but sewing once hockey is over this weekend - Grand Final here we come!!

Wish us luck :)

Till next time.
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment