Thursday 1 September 2011

NZFW 2011

Its that time of year again when all the fashionable NZ peeps put on their sunday best and teeter down to peruse the blood sweat and tears of some of NZs most talented designers. Here is a snippet of what has got me hot under the collar for Autumn next year, damn coming into summer!

 Ingrid Starnes A/W 2012 (TheDownLow.co.nz)

Ingrid Starnes A/W 2012 (TheDownLow.co.nz)

27 Names

27 Names
Am loving the mustard and navy combo.

Fendi Summer 2010
Yes its another paperbag skirt. My mission this weekend is to make one (or two) for myself

Ok I know its a fashion crime but I am in love with this black jumpsuit, its classic and chic.

I am planning a vintage shop trip and meander around Tessuti in Surry Hills this weekend. Who knows what delights I will find. Wish me luck :)

Till next time.

Nic xx


No comments:

Post a Comment