Tuesday 16 August 2011

Whiff of Summer

I know I have been slack...oooops. Travelling for work sometimes sucks a big one, but catching up with the whanau makes up for it.

The other weekend I jetsetted off to Cairns to spend some good old quality time with my cuzzies. Whilst I was up there I got a hint of what it was like to be in a warm tropical climate! Bring on summer in Sydney I say, am so over the cold drab weather.

So, with summer on my mind I have a few ideas of what I would like to buy / make to suppliment my summer wardrobe.....

I am loving this print and the modest front yet flirtatious back

I saw a pair similar to these at the Fringe Bar markets that I might just need to go back for. Perfect to jazz up a simple summer outfit.


Topshop shorts (wish we had a store in Sydney)
Ok I am seriously obsessed with paperbag shorts and skirts at the moment. No doubt I will be making several pairs for this summer.

Oversize tshirts and top will never go out of style as they are perfect to throw on after a day at the beach. Love the pop of colour too.

Simple and classic styles that will work well for covering up after the beach or popping down to the local cafe.

Classic summer gears.

Well all this inspiration has me super excited that summer is just around the corner.

Till next time

Nic xx

1 comment:

  1. Me too! Can't wait to get sewing/shopping for summer!! :-) Mazzy xx

    ReplyDelete