Thursday 4 August 2011

Beauty bag

So my bags are packed (almost) and I'm leaving on a jet plane today yay...bring on the Cairns sun, sand and surf.

Thought I would share with you what I've packed in my beauty bag, or should I say bags as I have so many products now they have out grown my small makeup bag.

YSL Concealer
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser
Clinique Super Defense SPF25 Moisturiser
Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation (one of the best water based foundations I have used)
Chanel Solution Destressante (serum)
Clinique Super City SPF30 Primer (nice and lightweight with a slight tint)
Dermalogica Redness Relief SPF20
Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara (black)
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara (brown)
Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Bronzer
Clinique Eyeshaddow Compact

Clinique Scrub Cream
Zenith Hair Day Volume Shampoo
Zenith Hair Control Rinz Volume+ Conditioner
St Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub (I swear by this stuff)
Gucci Envy Me Perfume (love love love this scent)

Yeah I am a bit of a Clinique addict if you hadn't worked that out by now. Really should go and finish packing the rest of my bag.

Till next time.

Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment