Wednesday 3 August 2011

Over the Moon

Short note to say that our business names got accepted!!!! So can finally reveal them to all you lovely people.

As we are doing two lines we thought that it would be fitting to have them cohesive. So without further adieu.....

The Lane Clothing (women's wear)

Little Lane (children's wear)

Was so excited when the letters came in the post yesterday that I did a little dance around my room, thankfully no one was home to hear me pounding on the floor boards.

On another note, I took myself off to the shops at lunch and picked up a couple of items to wear away to Cairns this weekend. On my super quick shopping trip I picked up a gorgeous cream long chiffon sleeveless shirt dress and a leopard print sleeveless chiffon shirt (pics to come).

Cannot wait for sun, sand and surf!

Till next time

Nic xx

2 comments:

  1. I can so imagine you doing a happy dance! haha. YAY! Theyre lovely names + Im so happy for you! Enjoy Cairns :) xx

    ReplyDelete