Thursday 12 January 2012

Vibing Vintage

I came across this shop on etsy yesterday and within half an hour I had purchased 2 dresses. Sooooo much to choose from and spoilt for choice.

re: new vintage http://www.etsy.com/shop/renewvintage?ref=seller_info

Picked up the following dresses for $30 and $35 each such a bargain....

Vintage navy blue & white polka dot shirt dress L

Vintage white cobalt polka dot tank dress M-L

This is the slightly altered version - took up the waist and took in the sides.

My friend Mazzy happened to pick up these two stunners that were actually on my short list - seriously going to have to borrow these at some stage hehe. Lucky that we have such similar taste as it can basically double our wardrobes.

Vintage floral secretary shirt dress M-L

Vintage palm print sun dress M-L

Now I have to be good and restrain myself from buying the whole shop. You can check out Brookes blog here http://www.renewvintage.blogspot.com/

Till next time.
Nic xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh no no no no... this is cheating! I want to see outfit posts, not re-posts of me! ;)

    So glad you like your dresses, happy polka dotting!

    renewvintage.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tehehe done worry they will come this weekend I promise.

      Delete