Wednesday 12 October 2011

Kutie Pie

First of all I have not broken my shopping pledge, so hear me out....

I couldn't resist. When the Westfeild email hit my inbox I was soooooo excited, I knew I just had to get my hands on one.  So I bought one then and there.

Again the shopping pledge is for clothing only and does not extend to accessories and bags! Hehe so here is my purchase.

Kardashian Kollection Push lock Blue and Cream bag!!!

Cannot wait for this puppy to hit my desk at work - I will be checking my pidgeon hole all week (not that it would fit in a pidgeon hole but you get the idea).

Let me know what you think :)

Till next time.
Nic xx

1 comment:

  1. Yay guess what arrived today!! One day after I ordered it!! So excited to change my bag over from my current Nine West one to KK!!

    ReplyDelete