Wednesday 12 October 2011

Going in for the chop

I am currently deliberating whether to go in for the chop - my hair that is!

I have had long hair since I left uni as its just so easy to tie up out of the way for sport, but now that the hockey season is over I have the urge to chop it!!

Have had a bob before and a fringe and would like to combine the two. Soooo nervous as my hair is like my security blanket. But I am a big girl and I think I can handle it and really think I need a more professional look for work other than the pony tail (I'm not 5 anymore lol).

This is what I was pondering.....

Beautiful Heidi Klume with a side swept bang

Love the blunt fringe and layers on Paula Abdul

Love the funky choppy layers (but alas my hair is not that thick boo)

Let me know what you think.

Will have to post some pics of the final result next week - wish me luck.

Till next time.

Nic xx

1 comment:

  1. Excitement! I have a very sharp tapered chin length bob that is slightly shorter at the back, with side bangs. I love them! All the best :D

    ReplyDelete