Sunday 15 July 2012

Oh Betty your so fine....

What a weekend. Things were so cray cray!! Ergh I swear there are not enough hours in the day. I did get through my list of things to do however so it was a very successful weekend.

Saturday morning was spent 'speed dating' potential flatmates. Looking for a new flatmate is hard work, especially when you are after someone that you click with and don't mind sharing (aka messing up) your space. Have to admit there are some weird people out there.

I also managed to finish the dress that I have been working on. Cami (new flatie) has requested one for her b'day next month so will have to get sewing :) I also want to make another one for myself. Going to be a sewing machine for the next few weeks I think.

Sorry not the best pic (iPhone) - I decided to gather the waist in the middle and sew on a detailed brooch for a bit of added wow factor, I also added satin binding to the neckline.

Hyde park

Anyway it was such a gorgeous weekend here in Sydney, the sun was shining the birdies were singing and we did a bit of creative decorating in the flat. I've had all these pics scattered throughout the house for ages and have always wanted to do a picture montage on the wall. So Cami and I were bored on Saturday night and this is what we came up with.......


Now to work on getting a job that allows me to work from home so that I can stare at this all day :)

Till next time.
Nic xx

4 comments: