Tuesday 10 July 2012

My week in pictures


There have been a lot of changes happening about the place at the moment, flatmates moving out, new flatmates moving in, people leaving at work (sob sob), and Sydney's weather (which just cannot make up its mind).

Playing with the morning sunlight in my room

What I see everyday when I walk to work - so pretty

Sydney harbour on a good day - one day later and it was bucketing down

Clean living - steamed chicken and mixed veg salad - nom nom nom!

Clean living treat - Vanilla soy yoghurt with LSA - oh so good!

Been getting my sew on - Betty is kindly modelling a dress that I am working on

Doesn't Betty look pretty - just the hem and sleeves to go and will post up new pic when it's done.

My missions for this weekend - get out for a run, do some sewing (my projects are starting to pile up), and of course play some hockey!!

Till next time
Nic xx

1 comment:

  1. Betty looks pretty hot, but I hear her conversation is pretty limited.

    ReplyDelete