Thursday 2 February 2012

Incubus!!!!

I am soooo fricken exctited - like teenage girls get over the Beibs lol.

Tonight I am ticking one more thing off my Bucket List!!! Off to see my secret BF Brandon Boyd!!! yay!! I have never seen these guys play before as being the big US band that they are they never came to the little island called NZ when I was living there (or only to Aucks boooo).

So having a outfit mare! Don't know what to wear tonight as the weather is the pits and will prob still be raining when I leave at 8pm. However, since its a sold out gig I know that it is going to get nice and sticky in there (yummy).

Hmmmm what to wear, what to wear..... Jeans? shorts? singlet? tshirt? dress? heels? boots? vans????????


Argh think I will need to overhaul my wardrobe when I get home tonight - eeeek!

Till next time
Nic xx

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky, Drive is like one of my most favourite songs ever - you will have to let us know what outfit you choose.
    Gems :)

    ReplyDelete