Sunday 26 February 2012

Love you petal..

Eeeeek I found a dress to wear to the wedding!! Was actually one that I picked up a while back but didn't think that it would fit so I left it on the hanger. Low and behold that when I was out looking the other weekend I picked it up again and this time I was determined to try it on.

Out with Evie - Star frock (I purchased it in a dark purple)

So yip it ended up coming home with me. Now it was a matter of finding some shoes to go with it.......

Thats when I was browsing Pinterest (yip I am addicted) and found a link to the Anthrpologie site (http://www.anthropologie.com/) and came across these little beauties....

Kivi Wedges - Anthroplogie

Now it's a matter of working out what accessories I will wear.

Let me know what you think.

Till next time.
Nic xx

1 comment: