Wednesday 3 April 2013

Autumn Chill

Ok I officially think that summer is over now, we had such a good run in March and I even made it to the beach - shock horror!

The other weekend I did a massive wardrobe cleanout and 2 bags of clothing have since been taken to Red Threads in Paddo (great place for second hand finds and all purchases support Red Cross). Now my plan is to selectively create a capsule wardrobe to get me through Autumn and winter.

Starting off with my Ursa Minor leather leggings I wanted to find some tops that will not only look great but will cover my ass lol, as we all know tights/leggings are not pants! That is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to clothing. That and showing your bra.

Found these few over at one of my favourite online stores Esther.....




Bring on winter I say, I love getting rugged up and chilling on the couch with a cuppa and a good book.

Till next time
Nic xx

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I am pretty darn sure I did both of those things when you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha but that was in the privacy of your own home and not out in public.

    ReplyDelete