Monday 11 February 2013

Faux sure

I don't know about you but the weather here in Sydney lately is far from beach weather. With that I have noticed that most of the retailers are starting to bring in Autumn/Winter stock! How sad is that, as I don't think I have had one day at the beach this summer - sob sob.

Well it did give me a good excuse to duck into Sportsgirl at lunch and pick up these faux leather leggings. I've been eyeing up a pair since the beginning of the US winter (damn you Pinterest). I think these are going to be a key staple in my winter wardrobe this year. Perfect item to team up with oversized knits and scarves. 

Sportsgirl Dixie Legging

Ursa Minor Leather Leggings

I've also had my eye on these from Ursa Minor cannot justify the $160 price tag and 2-6week wait time.

Think its almost that time for a spring clean of my wardrobe to clear out all the summer items to make way for winter - it will be here before we know it. Oh and to work out what will go with my new purchase.

What's your one staple item this winter?

Till next time
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment