Monday 7 January 2013

Happy Healthy New Year!

I'm not one for making new years resolutions but this one is a bit of a carry on from last year (and yes one of them is to write on here more often).

Peeps I am giving up not only Dairy, but Gluten, Soy and Sugar too!

Eeeek wish me luck. It's going to quite a struggle to work out what is good and what is bad at first, not that I don't already eat quite healthily. The kicker is going to be sugar - there are loads of products out there that contain sugar and you wouldn't even know about it!

Reason behind all this is that:
1. I turn 30 this year - argh!!!
2. I want to be a lean mean hockey machine this season
3. To try and get my skin completely clear and eczema free
4. I'm going to need all the energy I can muster to fit everything in that I want to acomplish this year

Bring on a happy and healthy 2013.

What are your new years resolutions?

Till next time.
Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment