Tuesday 15 May 2012

Bay & Fyfe

So on Friday night I went to Sydney Fashion Weekend with the girls and tried not to get to carried away. It was an awesome night of shopping and giggles.

Big thank you goes out to Bay & Fyfe for the free tickets!! Whoot!! Also props to Frith as I found out she is a fellow Kiwi from just up the road. It's a small world.

Out of all my purchases on the night I have to say that I am super excited about rocking my new Horse print Bay & Fyfe scarf. The electric blue, pink and green are going to add an amazing pop of colour to my winter outfits.


Check them out on FB here Bay & Fyfe and http://www.bayandfyfe.com/.

Cannot wait to check out the new collection as from my sneak peek they are super lux!

Till next time
Nic x x

1 comment:

  1. Glad the tickets when to such a great Bay & Fyfe supporter...and fellow kiwi. Thanks, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete