Sunday 6 November 2011

Formulations

Argh I appologise for being a slack cat. But I come bearing good news!!

We have a graphic designer for our business! Keep you peepers on this page as soon (fingers crossed) we will have our logo and website sussed. Feel like things are finally on track again now and gaining momentum fast. Have requests coming in already eeek, need to lock in some serious sewing time.

On another note we had our monthly stitch n bitch session on Saturday. Was a lovely day gossiping with the girls, getting our craft on and singing along to late 90's/early 00's music (scary that I can still remember all the lyrics yet can't remember anything else I learnt at highschool). I made a gorgeous floral green two layer skirt for Gillian and now want to make one myself.

Well with Betty I can.......yip I have named her already and she is going to help me create numerous items as I have found that it is just a pain in the proverbial to try and fit things on myself and ends up being a bit of hit and miss with my measurements sometimes.

Anyway keep a look out for our new logo soon!!

Till next time,
Nic xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment